I know I promised to have posted earlier ... but it has been really busy with the holidays (and then work) here ... my mum and little brother
Hope everyone's festivities went well, I even managed to get a bit of stitching in. I got my sister a cross stitch present ... a kit for a bookmark. She is almost done with it already!!!
|400 stitches in! I almost done the next lot ... |
TUSAL ... a bit of a failure on the posting front as the year worn on ... I have here September till now (as I left the beginning of the year's ORTs up North):
Next up is the Wipocalypse update ... (to some degree probably a failure):
1) Good Heavens by Margaret Sherry [Goal: Complete]
2) Christmas Candle - HAED [Goal: Complete another
5 3 pages]
So only 1/
5 3 (goal) and 4/36 (total)
|only one page done a year later!|
|and I started the next page|
3) Yiota's Xstitch: Field of Poppies [Goal: Complete]
Based on Van Gogh's painting
4) 'Picture of elegance'. [Goal: Complete]
5) Literate Dragon - HAED [Goal: complete the full SAL]
This one has actually had some work done ...
1/4 pages done!
Regarding my UFOs ... lets say they remain mostly as such ... no change to:
6) Xmas Chums [Goal: Complete by next Christmas ... as if]
7) 'Tending the Flock' [Goal: Pick up and work on even if just a little]
8) Making Lickle Wishes [Goal: turn to a WIP]
Ehm ... a pattern beginning to emerge of UFOs remaining UFOs?
A tiny, tiny bit of progress!
10) John Clayton: Venice [Goal: complete]
11) JR01 Lean on Me by Judy Rossouw (anchor) [Goal: complete]
12) QS Poisonous Beauties by Jasmine Becket-Griffith - HAED [Goal: Complete 1 page]
So far 0/9
13) Ember II by Maia [Goal: Complete]
I really like how this project is coming along. I actually have more of the border stitched over Christmas.
15) Venice by Michael Powell
This is a triptych that I am stitching as one, and the first of the three has 6 pages. So I have done approximately one and a half.
16) Brollies by Heritage Crafts (Twilights Series)
And the photos of stash promised in the lats post: