Thursday 8 March 2012

WIPocalypse March 2012 update

There is not much progress to report this month. Mainly due to several deadlines, and me forbidding myself to cross stitch.

Firstly a finish:






This is one of the two cards I have made this month in relation to birthdays. Surprisingly it took much longer than expected to do. But it is done and posted ... slightly belated.

A new start ... so I guess a new WIP since it will take a while to do this one. This is the Dimension's project I was unable to resist buying and starting ...



The progress on current projects:

First the lilies. You can see a tiny bit of progress in the bottom part:

before
after


The Lickle Ted has very small progress on the grass:
before
after
 Well I hope I will do better for next month. No distracting with knitting ...

Till then,

Lija

7 comments:

  1. Really nice Lija (love Lickle Ted) and the cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stitching and I hope you knitting gets done too. If there were only more hours in the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is looking great. HOpe you have more time for stitching this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card. Love how the design matches the colour on the card. Good progress on your WiPs.

    Hugs,
    Veronica.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card! And I love your Lickle Ted project -- very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on a finish, and your other projects are coming along nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them all. The card is awesome!

    ReplyDelete