Tuesday 7 February 2012

Lickle Ted further progress, a finish, and a new start ...

A quick note on the progress on the Wipocalypse:
(brief as I am a little busy)

The finish is the card I haven't mentioned before. It was done for my sister - a get well after her trip to hospital for an operation. 



 The progress on the Lickle Ted ... 


before ...
 I have finished the bear and the rabbit and have started on the green. I think it is shaping to be very pretty!


now ...
A new start to give me a bit of diversity in the stitching, but I have got slightly carried away with it... 


So till next time,

Lija

11 comments:

  1. cute card. I like the bunny and bear. Good start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great starts, awesome stitching. The bears are just so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your teddy bear (and the rabbit)! Great progress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lickle ted is looking very cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card - love how lickle ted is coming out

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely work done! Thanks for visiting my blog =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, great progress! Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really nice card, cute bear and rabbit, big start! Have fun.

    Bobbi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the progress. I like the colours in the card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the card you made for you sister. I hope she's recovering well.

    The bear and rabbit are adorable!! You got so much done. Great new start as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello

    Just found your blog.

    Lovely card and Lickle Ted is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete