Sunday 6 October 2019

Stitch before it's gone ... stitching from stash and lack of progress ...

Deal all

Very little progress on my stitching this week. I have been trying to stitch just a little every morning ... a sort of morning ritual. And this week it seemed either I started super early at work or had to travel for a day to London, or just did not have that much time to spare. So have been playing some catch up other the weekend.

Anyhow here is to progress however small. This is Tobermory by Susan Ryder (Heritage Collection). I started it awhile ago, but I do not think I ever photographed progress. I have decided to use my own fabric.

WIP - 6 October 2019
I am aiming for this to be my next win. By my plan I need to downsize four more projects this month either through stitching them or by saying good bye ... so I better get my head down and stitch. Here is to 'stitch before it's gone' my personal stitching challenge.

Until soon,
Lija

No comments:

Post a Comment