Sunday 20 October 2019

Halloween is fast approaching ...

Dear all

I was hoping to finish stitching Tobermory, however got a little distracted with some other patterns in my stash.

The plan was to pick the next couple of projects to follow Tobermory; as I wanted to pick charts rather than kits I was unsure whether I had all the threads already for the projects. In any case I got a little bit excited about sorting out my stash.

Whilst sorting the stash I came across some Halloween designs I wanted to stitch up next. I then realised that if I continued with my then current project I would not have enough time pre Halloween.

So here I am ... 'Scaredy Cat' by Love thy Thread.

WIP - October 2019

With some stitchy luck I may be able to finish by Halloween. I have been stitching for a week and am about one third into the project ... so need to apply double effort across the next week. Fingers (or thread) crossed for me.

Until soon,
Lija

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, you must work on Halloween first, especially if you can get it done in time!

    ReplyDelete