Saturday 15 June 2019

Bunny Love completion and new blog

Dear all

My podcast listening has continued across two weekends and I am pleased to report a finish!

This is a completed 'Bunny Love' by Judy Rossouw stitched in Anchor.

June 2019


June 2019

I wonder what can I achieve in one more weekend... I know it is not quite an entire weekend. I was stewarding an exhibition earlier, so am a little behind on the creative side. I do have a new start (also by Judy Rossouw) and a completed silk embroidery piece that I will be somehow attaching to a photo album ... that will be an interesting feat. 

Talking about my journey towards being a minimalist. I am still stitching down my stash, will be posting seven sold items on eBay (good bye cross stitch projects amongst other items), and have also started a blog documenting my thoughts and journey:


Until soon,
Lija

No comments:

Post a Comment