Sunday 2 June 2019

Bunny Love and listening to podcast

Dear all

I have been having one of those great weekends. A weekend that I do not actually need to do much. My 'to do list' is finally only one page long and is being ignored for the time being. No studying or urgent work related tasks. I am in denial about needing to buy some train tickets to a wedding I have been invited to later this month. But I do need to look into it. My solution for a gift is silk ribbon embroidery (I will post a picture once it is complete ... I am getting close).

I am stitching and listening to podcasts. And I am giving 'Bunny Love' some love ...


I promise to add a picture of where I get to with it.

For the podcast I started listening to Dave Ramsey's, however I got a little tired of people calling up with similar issues (half are not relevant - I have no cars and pensions/children saving are different in the UK). I have been listening to it on the way to and from work since February and whenever I'd be cooking etc. I also started answering the questions in my head. Anyhow I thought I may need a little break from my gazelle intensity of cutting expenses down. By that I do not mean go and spend ... but focus on the other side of the equation ... make money.

So for the time being I am now listening to Christy Wright on my podcasts and reading Business Boutique in the mornings. She is one inspiring lady.

And of course continuing to stitch down my stash. Minimalism here I come!

Until soon,

Lija




1 comment:

  1. Bunny love is going to be adorable.
    Glad to hear you're still on your journeys!

    ReplyDelete