Wednesday 10 May 2017

Sheed # 9.2 - Kindness

Hello all,

Again I have been M.I.A. for a little bit.

Recently a colleague told me a quote by Winston Churchill...

... "Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm" ...

... but apparently he never said that.

My next 100 stitches on Kindness:


Thank you all for the lovely comments on my last post. It was definitely good to receive support. I keep telling myself I can cope, I can deal with it. But it whatever the mysterious 'it' is difficult. 

I am finally booked onto a revision course for my retake. I do hope it helps. The entire process has taken me about 5 weeks to organise. After I decided to tell myself to stop hiding my head in the sand I had a big decision to make ... where do I study ... do I go for something more expensive or do I just try again with the same place. After pondering this choice for a few weeks I came to a conclusion to go with the more expensive college, mainly as it is a residential course that is run mostly on weekends and came highly recommended. So I was saying ... I came to a conclusion to go with the more expensive provider... just to be told it was fully booked. But I am in luck as it turns out two weeks later, today, I was told they have a cancellation ... and I can have a place. Phew!

Until somewhat soon I hope.

Lija

3 comments:

  1. I'm so pleased that you were able to get a place....it was obviously meant to be! Good luck and I hope it all goes well for you.
    Your stitching is looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck my dear..
    Love your stitching xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! That sounds like an amazing opportunity. I hope it's helpful! Lovely stitching too :D

    ReplyDelete