Friday 3 April 2015

Sheep #3.3 and the winner is ...

Dear all,

Apologies for the missing Wipocalypse post. I thought of posting today but the sky is grey and crying so not much chance of good photos.

I do have an update on the sheep (photo taken a few days ago) ...

600 stitches

Okay, I am now almost caught up with the schedule of stitching. Last Sunday was meant to have been the post for 800 ... I have the next 200 stitched ... just not photographed. So as long as I make sure to get it up to 1,000 by this coming Sunday I am on top of his SAL. 

Also, remember I had a giveaway back in January ... well I have finally got around to drawing a winner ... and it is Cucki! I am still in the process of stitching/assembling and thinking ... but hopefully I can send the package soon.

Anyhow, stay tuned ... Wipocalypse post still coming up, exchange package arrived from Sarah, and the next 200 stitches on the sheep.

Till soon,

 


4 comments:

  1. looking good, will be done in no time xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on keeping up, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on keeping up, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sheep update! And congrats to Cucki! :D

    ReplyDelete