Monday 25 February 2013

Wipocalypse - post #2

It still seems by the number of completed targets that I am on track. This month has marked 2 completed cards:

February 2013

February 2013

'Coffee Cards'
designed by Rhona Norrie

Created for Valentine's day. See earlier post for details.

My other progress:

I have started a new card ' Kiri the Cat' from Cross Stitch Card Shop magazine issue 88 Jan/Feb:

February 2013


Next up is the progress on Dance Leader:

August 2012 - part 2


February 2013


Then I I have finally picked up UFO project, 'Picture of elegance':

~UFO~

February 2013


February 2013


So all the gridding done, and some stitching.

And finally a little bit on the QS Literate Dragon. I have decided to do some stitching using a technique that I think most of the HAED stitchers use. There was a specific name to it, but I have forgotten it. Will need to look up some time. This way I'll have less problems with having lots and lots of knots on the other side and the progress will be more noticeable. 

January 2013


February 2013
February 2013
I am a little disappointed with the lack of progress, as I was hoping to complete the first page by the next pages release (which is this coming Friday). Maybe for next month,


                                                                                                            

8 comments:

  1. Lovely cards!
    I think you've done great progress so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love those cards! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress and don't worry I have already given up the idea of getting the HAED sal done in time for the end of the year! lol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. don't be disappointed, you've done loads of stitching! I love the cards - love the way you've mounted the stitching on them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, so much going on! My favorite is Dance Leader. I can't wait to see what it looks like when it's done :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! Coffee patterns always get me happy! Yours look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards! Great progress on the haed I think you're doing parking.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blog - how do you make the grid in your fabric??

    ReplyDelete