Sunday 7 August 2011

An early post

This is new to me ... actually posting in advance of my schedule. I am so proud already.

It so happens that I am in my local pub trying to download LaTex ... with which I can start writing beautiful pdfs ... if I am lucky to learn the bloody thing... and it still has another 17 minutes to go ... was a total of 1 hour and 40 minutes.

So a post to occupy me ...



This is something I have done as a child ... I personally think it is wonderful. Not only does it combine cross stitch, loops and french knots ... but it also relies on printed fabric, making the work almost 3D.



If I'm not careful I might end up posting everything I have and then being unable to do large projects I am concentrating on at the moment in a week.

Oh dear ...

but either way till next time,

Lija

1 comment: