Tuesday 9 June 2020

Little House Needleworks - Kindness complete

Dear all

It has been a while since I posted. Two months it seems! In all honesty it has even started getting to that awkward stage ... you know the one where you begin to put off posting due to the increase in the amount of projects one would like to share progress on. And then I am caught in a bit of a cycle.

So I will do it a little at a time. And that way at least some of the progress is shared. Here is a recent finish:

Complete - June 2020

'Kindness'
(Little Sheep Virtues)
by Little House Needleworks

I have also done some radical reshuffling of the current stash (donating/eBaying off - if I am never likely to complete certain projects maybe someone else will)  and am proud to report that I am down to 79 projects which is an amazing decrease from the 130 I had last year. However it is a long way away from my goal of reducing to 50 by the end of 2020.

Until soon,
Lija

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet finish!
    You really have downsized, good for you. I should do that, but I'm sure I'd have a huge mess and wouldn't want to get rid of very much.

    ReplyDelete