Sunday 19 January 2020

First finish of 2020 - 'Picture of Elegance' (Sara Moon)

Dear all

My first finish of 2020! It is 'Picture of Elegance' (Sara Moon). This was meant to be a birthday present for my mother about 7 years ago or so ...

My mum's birthday is coming up in March ... however she no longer likes this embroidery piece (her style / decor has moved on from what she loved 7 years ago). So not entirely sure what I would do with this finish.

19 January 2020

One project down 40 more to go before the end of the year if I am to meet my minimising goal of 50 projects. 

Until soon,
Lija

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Just stunning! So glad to have found your blog. I will be back. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hazel, thank you. I am just glad I finally finished it. It was a tough project to stay motivated for.

      Delete