Wednesday 13 November 2019

A belated Halloween finish ...

Dear all

A finish ...'Scaredy Cat' by Love thy Thread.

I was trying to stitch it as fast as I could for the Halloween, however ended up a bit late on the finish. But here it is...

Complete - November 2019
It was stitched on hand dyed fabric (by us at ILiNi designs ...click HERE ). 

I believe I am now down to 88 projects ... and am slightly behind in my downsizing of stash. I am also at present visiting my sister, who has downsized her cross stitch chart and has returned a bunch of charts and kits I shared with her at some stage in the past. I think I will need to reassess my stash on my return home.

Until soon
Lija

2 comments:

  1. What a cute design! Maybe you're not late, but really early for Halloween 2020 !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, it turned out beautifully! So now you have plenty of time to fully finish it for next October!

    ReplyDelete