Sunday 22 September 2019

Margaret Sherry and more stash downsizing ...

Dear all

You know I have been ranting about the desire to be a minimalist in all areas of my life ... well when you have over 100 stashed project this is not something that can be easily achieved. Last month with a lot of caffeine I was taking stock ... and was considering whether I can actually downsize to 50 .... doubtful. How about 75 ... slightly more doable ... with 5 projects a month to be downsized either through completion or letting go.

If I am going to stick to this new rule (until it drives me crazy or I get bored with it) I need some accountability ... and where else to post my wins and losses than here ... I cannot believe it but I have made the target this September. I had two finishes in September and was ready (yesterday) to list three more projects on eBay.

Well talking of going for easy wins to achieve this... I was hoping to get this little one finished quickly and after consistent stitching over the past two weeks I am still going. So not quite an easy win I was hoping for. The Cross Stitch Crazy magazine does say this projects takes approximately 55 hours so I am unsure what I was thinking ... even with half the stitching done that was never going to be a quick win.

The Spring Bouquet by Margaret Sherry ...


WIP- September 2019

Excuse the bad lighting (it is a grey rainy morning here in the UK). Fingers crossed that I can do all the backstitching in the week ahead ... and will be one project down towards my October target.

There is still time to enter my giveaway this month by commenting on the post that can be found HERE.

Until soon,
Lija

No comments:

Post a Comment