Wednesday 27 August 2014

Stitch from Stash - August 2014

Dear all,

Just a quick check-in, as I am in the process of packing up to move tomorrow. The saddening part is that I cannot take all my stash with me, so had to be a little selective of few projects that I will work on in the next few months before I get a chance to travel back up North for the weekend.

My shopping last month was mainly fabrics. Hmm most of which I have to leave behind (ignore the grey undertone of my photo taking).






Mostly evenweave, just one 18 count (bottom picture left). Total cost £36.25 and £15 for a dmc 310 cone (sorry no picture). Total spend £51.25

Minus £25 (£/$) exemption ... I have £/$26.25 - £/$21.28 (previous month carried forward) ... £/$4.97 from current month's £/$25 .... so that is a total of £/$20.03 to carry to next month. It is a good thing we had the exemption this month or I wouldn't have made it.

Till soon,

3 comments: