Friday 29 March 2013

Wipocalypse - post #3

Just a quick post this month ...

... there are 2 finished cards I can't show you at this moment before they reach their destination ... so just one project that I have worked on last month for now. 'Picture of elegance':

February 2013

and now ...

March 2013
I think for the amount of time I had spare this is quite a progress. Need to find more time for stitching ... as always.

I have also got my belated Birthday present from my lovely sister, over at Cross Stitch Mania:


Isn't it beautiful?!? I now need to find a frame for this. One of my favourite parts of this design is that it has hints of drawing, another of my hobbies.

Till soon,


               

4 comments:

  1. Great progress and a lovely gift too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great new start! Love your gift from your sister :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's a beautiful gift from your sister! You're right, it looks like a drawing, with the the leaves not exactly filling out their outlines. Great piece

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great start.looking forward to seeing the cards.c

    ReplyDelete