Sunday 2 February 2020

Welcome February and Love at First Sight

Dear all

I am finally here ... on the other side of January! I have survived January and the tax returns deadline. In a way February is the new 2020 start for me and I am super excited for it. I have picked up embroidery again. And the project of choice is 'Love at First Sight' by Judy Rossouw.

Two frogs kissing ...


WIP - 2 February 2020
Do you think it can be completed ahead of Valentine's?

Anyhow I better go and start sorting my life admin, something that was somewhat rejected amidst the stress and pressures of work... and get excited for new projects and dreams.  

As of 10.06 pm of 1 February 2020 I am an aunt (for the first time) to a most beautiful boy. I am super excited to meet him someday soon ... and do need to start knitting again (the cardigan I have made him already will be to small for him)! 

Until soon (with lots of love)
Lija



2 comments:

  1. The colours are lovely. Very springtime. I’m going to look at what the finished piece will look like xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was not 100% on swapping the white aida for green even weave (the thread shades are very similar) but I am very pleased with the progress so far.

      Delete