Friday 14 February 2020

Happy Valentine's Day ... and Love at First Sight

Dear all

Happy Valentine's Day! If you have that someone special I hope you spend the day (or evening) marvelling in each other. If you are single perhaps it is time to crack up a bottle of wine or brew a hot chocolate with marshmallows and enjoy a few romantic comedies in celebration of your wonderful... and some stitching for the stitchaholics amongst us.

Here straight from the hot press is 'Love at First Sight' by Judy Rossouw completed this very morning:

Complete - 14 February 2020

This also completes another project on my stash to stitch list ... 2 down and 39 still to go this year. Totally doable right? I may need some quick wins soon if I am going to accomplish this crazy challenge I set myself.

Until soon,
Lija


2 comments:

  1. Awe, what a sweet finish for Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I do love Judy Rossouw designs ... I just wish the backstitch across them was as nice as in this design.

      Delete