Sunday 8 December 2019

A finish and a new start

Dear all

I can't believe I have not posted since November. Well, I have started the blog post ... but ultimately got sidetracked by other things and never finished. So her is to attempt number 3. As they say third time lucky.

This is an awful picture but here is 'Cardinal Winter' by Little House Needleworks complete. It was part of the Ornament of the Month 2011 series, No 1.

Complete - November 2019

In addition back in November I was visiting my sister ... who has awful lighting ... by which it is impossible to see even weave fabric, so I needed a project that used larger squares. So I started 'Blackman Street in London' (very appropriate as my sister lives in London) by Yiota's Xstitch.

WIP - November 2019

I am not sure I am a huge fan of the colour of the sky and not sure it does the image justice, but perhaps once it is all done it will make complete sense ... and I just need to have a little faith in the process.

So I am now down to 88 projects (from 130) and still many to go.

Until soon
Lija

No comments:

Post a Comment